Monday 18 January 2016

Briefly ducking out

Slavonian Grebe, Goldeneye (m) & Goldeneye (pair), Wilstone Reservoir, January 2016

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I can normally bluff my way through a stretch of poorer health but, for the moment, stringing a sentence together for public consumption is ridiculously hard work and I've not got the resources for photography (except for the occasional snap of a celebrity grebe or duck, above. The A-lister Bonaparte's Gull flaunted its grey nape way out of range of my lens). Hopefully, it won’t be too long before I'm back to regular blog updates. In the meantime, here's a duck with a feather up its nose. An eclipse male Red-crested Pochard from a couple of years ago at Tring reservoirs.

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.